boulderstoney.com Forum Index boulderstoney.com
Bouldering at Stoney Point

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

10-18-09 - Lost Wallet & Water Bottle

Post new topic   Reply to topic    boulderstoney.com Forum Index -> Stoney Point Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KC
NooB

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:46 pm    Post subject: 10-18-09 - Lost Wallet & Water Bottle Reply with quote

Hoping I'll get lucky & a good samaritan will come across it... Yesterday Sunday 10/18/09 I lost my wallet while hiking at stony point. we were on the backside parallel to the 118 freeway in between some of the slits & I believe that's when it must've fallen out of my bag Sad during that time i dropped a pink & blue hello kitty waterbottle which i could not get to so you will probably come across both items. Please contact me if you do, i can tell you exactly whats in there (my drivers license #, etc.) I really appreciate your help Smile
kiecraw@yahoo.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    boulderstoney.com Forum Index -> Stoney Point Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: